After my Blogging 101 webinar earlier this week, I connected with a couple of folks who attended that were interested in finding out more. One question came from Sarah Meeks of Configurations in Florida: what B2B blogging resources are my faves?
Well, actually she asked which was my fave – singular. But I can’t stop at one!
So here’s the brief list I came up with – I think highly enough of these resources that I thought it would be worth a blog post:
Lots of great blogging resources…some of the more consistent and useful include:
- www.problogger.net – Darren Rowse’s deep pro-blogging resource – the more you browse the site, the more great stuff you will find.
- conversationagent.com – Valeria Maltonia; a blog not necessarily about blogging, but a great resource for creating business conversations – plus Valeria is a great blogger and I learn a lot from her.
- socialmediaexaminer.com is also very useful on the whole social media landscape.
- thesocialmediaguide.com.au – a terrific site with tons of useful info on blogging and social media
- and finally if you want to follow the mobile marketing platform, which is gaining ground rapidly: mobilemarketer.com
Those are but a few of my favorite blogging resources. What are yours?