If you’re attending the Natural Products Expo West 2011 at the Anaheim Convention Center March 10 – 13, try and catch up with me! I’ll be roaming the aisles, meeting exhibitors, looking for Tweetups and monitoring my Twitter feed, Facebook and blog for any connection opportunities.
Our company, Interpretive Exhibits, also will be well represented with eight custom-designed and fabricated exhibits. Come see our work – check out the following booths:
- Hyland’s: 1320
- Mountain Rose Herbs: 2820
- Bob’s Red Mill: 2660
- Nancy’s Yogurt: 2481
- gDiapers: 3276
- Natracare: 3316
- Bi-O-Kleen: 3856
- Earth Mama Angel Baby: 4120
Here are a few suggestions for you IF you happen to be at the show:
- Tweet your booth number (if you’re exhibiting) to @tradeshowguy and include the #expowest hashtag. I’ll come by and say hi!
- Download a PDF with the booth listings and my contact information here.
- If you hear of a great tweetup, send out a tweet with the time/locale and be sure to include #tweetup #expowest hashtags.
- Download the ExpoWest app from iTunes to check schedules, look up exhibitors, plan your event, get local info and more
- If catch me wearing my QR Code t-shirt, fire up your QR Code smartphone app, scan it and see what goodies you get!