When I started looking through the analytics to determine the top ten 2018 TradeshowGuy blog posts, I faced somewhat of a dilemma. Many of the “most-viewed” posts of the year are not from 2018. Do I include those or not? Perhaps the best approach is to create two lists: one that includes the most-viewed, and the other narrows the list down to the most-viewed 2018-published blog posts.
Take a look – starting at Number One:
- SWOT Analysis for Tradeshows. This was posted in February of 2015, but still manages to get more traffic than any other post. And interestingly, more than half of those visits come from out of the US.
- 10Skills Every Tradeshow Event Staffer Should Have. Another one from early2015, it’s a guest post from Margaret Coleback of Vantage Advertising.
- Howto Build a Tradeshow-Specific Landing Page. Not too many people create tradeshow-specific landing page, but when they do it can look great and work well. This from December of 2017.
- Gravitee“No Tools” Tradeshow Exhibit Demo. Posted only in October, this floated to the top five!
- 10Types of Instagram Posts to Use When Exhibiting at a Tradeshow. FromNovember of this year, a look at getting that photo off of your camera onto your Instagram account.
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet on Tradeshow Exhibit RFPs. In case you’re ready to assemble an exhibit RFP, this walks you through the steps. Posted in September 2017.
- Exhibit vs. Booth vs. Stand. Where did these terms come from? From July of this year.
- Breaking the Ice: How to Engage Tradeshow Visitors. Hundreds of people will stream by your booth, many will stop to explore. How do you engage them? December 2015.
- What if Your Tradeshow Booth is Overwhelmed by Visitors? What to do when you have a load of people in your space. November 2018.
- TradeshowGuyMonday Morning Coffee: Publicity Hound Joan Stewart. From October of 2018. Lots of great tips in this interview!
Most-viewed, posted in 2018
- Gravitee “No Tools” Tradeshow Exhibit Demo
- 10 Types of Instagram Posts to Use When Exhibiting at a Tradeshow
- Exhibit vs. Booth vs. Stand
- What if Your Tradeshow Booth is Overwhelmed by Visitors?
- TradeshowGuy Monday Morning Coffee: Publicity Hound Joan Stewart
- TradeshowGuy Monday Morning Coffee: Robert Strong
- 7 Tips for Boosting Your Tradeshow Booth Traffic. Another guest post, this from Lee Becknell.
- 6 Tradeshow Marketing Trends to Keep an Eye Out For. Guest post from Sam Holzman.
- TradeshowGuy Monday Morning Coffee: Larry Kulchawik. International tradeshow expert.
- TradeshowGuy Monday Morning Coffee: Mike Thimmesch. Tradeshow marketing consultant.