Trying to find some new and different posts the next time you’re on the road at a tradeshow? Try a few of these and see what you get:
- Clients and Customers in Your Booth: Click a quick photo or if they’re up for it, videotape a brief testimonial.
- Your Staff: You should make sure that you show off how much fun your staffers are having, even in the midst of a busy day. Nothing communicates your company’s brand more than your people having a good time.
- Demos of Products: A series of stills, or a brief video works here.
Your Exhibit:Have a great exhibit? Show it off!
- The Hall You’re In – Include Your Booth Number: Share your location at the beginning of each day (at least) so that people can find you.
- Educational: Inform your audience how your product or service can help them. A picture with a useful description goes a long way.
- Questions or a Short Quiz: People will respond to questions if they’re interesting and engaging.
- Promotional: Give something away. Try offering a prize for show-goers to get them to come to your booth. And offer a prize for people watching from afar that can’t make it.
- Dinner out with Client (or not): Okay, food photos are usually boring unless it’s really a stunning photo. But if you’re out with a client or friend, post a photo and include the hashtag.
- Local Tourist Stops: Making a few side trips during your busy show? Snap photos and share.
Follow me on Instagram here!