One of the big challenges for exhibitors is keeping track of everything: records, travel, budgets, exhibit pieces and more. Now there’s a new tool that looks to address many if not all of those issues.
ExhibitDay launches this week with three models: lite, professional and premium. Lite is free; the others are available on a monthly fee basis depending on the optimum number of users you would want to have access to the tool.
According to the press release, “ExhibitDay has been in Beta since January, 2019. During the Beta period, ExhibitDay worked closely with nearly 1,000 Beta testers across a diverse group of event teams consisting of Trade Show Coordinators, Event Managers, and Exhibitors in order to develop and test its service.”
The release details the various tools:
- Tracking and management of information about trade shows and exhibits.
- Tracking event attendees and their travel reservations.
- Management of booth reservations, booth services, and shipments.
- Tracking of event sponsorships, costs, and expenses.
- Event team collaboration via tasks and to-do lists.
- Coordination of event team schedules before, during, and after each trade show.
- Synchronization of events, tasks, and schedules with third-party calendaring apps such as Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, and Outlook.
- Event-specific and annual budgeting, fund allocation, ROI measurement, and engagement analytics.
- Customizations to the fields and data points tracked for each event.
- Granular access-control and robust user management tools.
Take a look at ExhibitDay here. And if you choose to use it, use the discount code TRADESHOWGUY and save a few bucks!