No doubt there are over a million tradeshow blogs dedicated to just the single topic of tradeshow marketing, wouldn’t you say? More? Less? No matter how you add them up, it seems like a lot. And now and then I peruse the Google machine to see what new listings show up. Not to brag, but what’s interesting to me is that this blog – the TradeshowGuyBlog – shows up on a few of these lists. Nice! Let’s review:
- 10 Tradeshow Blogs You Need to Read is from Exponet, and for some reason I made the top listing. Hey, the guy even acts as if he knows me. Published last month, he even mentions the TradeshowGuy Monday Morning Coffee podcast/vlog, so you know he’s on top of it! TSNN and Exhibitor also made the cut on this list. (Unfortunately, in October 2018 this link no longer works)
- Trive Digest: Top Ten Blogs about Tradeshows for 2017. I’m not really sure what Trive or Hello Trive is, but the blog is fairly active, and this listing showed up in January, 2017. (This, too, no longer works.)
- 10 Must Read Trade Show and Event Marketing Industry Blogs. Tradeshow exhibit manufacturer Nimlok posted this list on their blog a couple of years ago and it still holds up.
- 5 Best Tradeshow Blogs to Follow comes from Models4Tradeshows. TSNN and Exhibitor Magazine make the top of the list.
- Top 10 Tradeshow Blogs to Follow comes from Brand|Greet, a marketing agency from Delaware.
- 8 Best Tradeshow Blogs to Follow. EventEgg posted a list a couple of years back that included a lot of the regulars: TSNN, Exhibitor, Melissa Michel and others.
- Top 6 Tradeshow Marketing Blogs, from Dio, a marketing agency form York, PA. Made the list here.
And a couple blogs that I land on frequently include:
- The Infotainers Blog comes from Anders Boulanger, whom I had the pleasure of meeting in person for the first time earlier this summer in Las Vegas.
- Classic Exhibits – Tradeshow Tales, an industry-centric blog is fun and always full of great information and entertainment.
So…go blog wild!