Just got back from the Cannabis Collaborative Conference 6.0 at the Portland Expo Center last week, and put together a podcast-slash-video blog about the event. Got a chance to interview half a dozen exhibitors about what they see as big challenges and best opportunities in the cannabis industry.
Also be sure to check the photo album I put up from the show, and my most recent advance look at the show here.
Thanks to the following folks for allowing me to put them on video and add them to the show!
- Josh Perkins of Nug Digital Marketing
- John Manlove of Apex Trading Company
- Jesse Bontecou of Oregon Retailers of Cannabis Association
- Andrew Corken of Security Monster
- Aaron Rogosin of Outer Elements Photography
- Matt Barnes of Rose City Laboratories
And this week’s ONE GOOD THING is the recent book by Harry Bosch creator/author, introducing a new character, Renee Ballard: The Late Show.