Renting furnishings at a tradeshow may or may not be a good fit for you. Let’s look at the pros and cons.
- Rental Furniture is new, and in top-notch condition
- Lots of choices – you’re not stuck with the same furniture show after show
- Cost is less than purchasing it new
- You don’t have to pay to ship it – cost is all-inclusive
- It’s delivered right to your booth space – when the show is over, just leave it there
- You don’t have to store the furniture
- Furniture you own will degrade, become damaged or dinged over time, and go out of fashion
- By owning furniture, you have to pay to ship and pay to store
- Renting furniture might seem expensive to you; owning cuts costs in the long run
- If you rent furniture 2, 3, or 4 times, you will likely have paid the full cost and don’t have anything to show for it except old bills
- You own it, you only pay for it once and can use it as many times as you like
- Less hassle – you own it, you have one less subcontractor and bill to deal with
Depending on what appeals to you, or to your financial or storage situation, renting furniture may be the right thing. Or not!
Take a look at some of the possibilities of rental furniture here.